Edmond Real Estate Office
The Office Manager oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally.
This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent keyboarding skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with real estate contracts and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large, fast-paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support.
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget and generating financial reports.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable all additional administrative team members.
- Maintain and develop marketing systems.
- System development, implementation and management
- Information management.
- Customer/vendor relations.
- Business tracker.
- Management responsibilities.
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Real estate license preferred some real estate experience a must.
- 1 – 3 years of service and management experience.
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- Great ability to focus.
- Concerned about doing things the right way.
- Calm under pressure.
- Learning-based and a self-starter.
- Service-based attitude.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- High school graduate.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
$30.000 - $40.000 Yearly
About Edmond Real Estate Office
Our mission is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member is an experienced real estate professional who apply their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.