The Andrade Team of The Mello Group
We are seeking an organized professional who can streamline all efforts of our real estate team for increased productivity. We need someone dedicated to supporting company growth by creating an environment of responsiveness and caring for our team, clients, business associates, and community.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency at quick typing required. Experience using the MLS is helpful. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop as an empowered professional team member through shared knowledge and communication, we are interested in meeting you. We would love to have you join not just our team, but our family as well!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Make sure any upcoming challenges are met by communicating them to the team
- Continually improve skills via training and online research
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Create marketing opportunities and events with our customer base in the community to increase company reputation and visibility
- Utilize social media and blogging to gain attention to our brand
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services to improve company visibility
- Build, implement and manage all systems for customers, database management and back office support to improve productivity
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Customer service or administrative experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Be a strong communicator
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- 1 year minimum of Real Estate experience
$15 - $17 hourly
About The Andrade Team of The Mello Group
The Andrade Team is group of highly dedicated and knowledgeable realtors who diligently represent buyers and sellers with their real estate needs.