Nykole Larson & Associates, Keller Williams Puget Sound
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Create online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers.
- Data Entry into client CRM's
- Create Social media posts and content to engage followers
- Prepare and mail greeting cards and other mailed items
- Provide out-of-office services for clients such as hanging a sign, or sitting a photoshoot
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Great written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative eye for design
- Knowledge in Social Media Platforms
$15 - $18 hourly
About Nykole Larson & Associates, Keller Williams Puget Sound
At NLA, productivity is our #1 focus, we have a lot of fun and work hard. We are built around our strong values (FAMILY) and our mission "Passion - Purpose - Positive Impact". Our vision is to be the leading Real Estate Company best known for its people, partnerships and amazing customer service. NLA will have 15% Market share in South King and North Pierce Counties by 2035. We are best known for our community service, giving back to improve the lives of people we come in contact with every day. We teach our team members and all clients how to live a life by design, not by default.