SAYHAY Team, Keller Williams Realty
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
About SAYHAY Team, Keller Williams Realty
The SAYHAY Team is recognized as one of the most dynamic, high-performing real estate teams in Pittsburgh. We consistently shatter records across Pittsburgh and rank in the top 1% of the real estate agents in our Region. The SAYHAY team specializes in selling and marketing some of the most iconic and stunning properties. The Team’s uncompromising professionalism and tenacious drive are the reason for their success and growth.