Eric Gerard Realty
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Eric Gerard Realty
Eric Gerard Realty founder has over 15 years of experience in customer service, finance, and real estate. An East Texas native, he moved to Dallas in 2005 to attend Dallas Baptist University where he received a bachelor’s degree and M.B.A.
Eric Gerard is focused on providing exceptional service to clients, and after years of working in different capacities in customer service, finance, and real estate, Eric founded Eric Gerard Realty in 2018.