Zachary Coletti Team
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Zachary Coletti Team
Join our fast-growing team of real estate professionals in Vero Beach, FL. Our team is committed to providing amazing world-class service and succeeding together. Come join our family.