The Grant Group
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license is a bonus
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About The Grant Group
The Grant Group is a fast-growing and fun real estate team serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. We strive to have the highest earning, and most experienced agents in Minnesota. Come grow with us!