David Plush Home Selling Team
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Send us your resume today!
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About David Plush Home Selling Team
David Plush Home Selling Team is a fast growing team of real estate professionals serving the greater Richmond VA markets. Come grow with us!