RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Real estate license is a bonus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
$40,000 - $60,000
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team, and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.