We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Bilingual (Korean and English)
About EquitySource, Inc.
EquitySource is an exciting real estate & mortgage company in La Palma that will change the way homeowners purchase and sell homes. You'll be working on a cutting-edge product that will help real estate agents, buyers, and sellers of homes.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance