Jim Griffin Real Estate Group
We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, send us your resume today!
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license is a bonus
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Jim Griffin Real Estate Group
The Jim Griffin Real Estate Group is a Top Producing Team based in Johnson City, TN. We're looking for agents who want to grow their income and build a career. Come Grow with us!