904 Home Guide Team
Our top-performing and 5 stars rated team are in search of a detail-oriented real estate Operations Director to support our team's growth and ensure a seamless concierge level of service to our clients. You will oversee our daily operations, work with other real estate professionals, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts and the contract to close process, and scheduling team meetings. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick learner who can adapt and level up our operations.
The ideal candidates will also possibly supervise virtual assistants, interns, or other freelance service providers to ensure deadlines are met and up to our quality standards.
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Plan and execute quarterly client events
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Valid FL Real Estate License preferred
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About 904 Home Guide Team
Top Producing Real Estate Team in NE Florida. Proudly serving over 50 clients annually (and over 20MM in volume). Former business owner of a 3 Time Jacksonville Business Journal Top 50 fastest growing company award dedicated to serving clients at the HIGHEST level and making home buying or selling experience as smooth and painless as possible. Committed to lifelong learning and maintaining a culture of fun and accountability and rewarding top performers for their efforts and results.