904 Home Guide Team
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Plan and execute quarterly client events
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Valid FL Real Estate License preferred
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About 904 Home Guide Team
Top Producing Real Estate Team in NE Florida. Proudly serving over 50 clients annually (and over 20MM in volume). Former business owner of a 3 Time Jacksonville Business Journal Top 50 fastest growing company award dedicated to serving clients at the HIGHEST level and making home buying or selling experience as smooth and painless as possible. Committed to lifelong learning and maintaining a culture of fun and accountability and rewarding top performers for their efforts and results.