The Monaghan Group
We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
40000 - 70000 yearly
About The Monaghan Group
We are the preeminent real estate team in the Phoenix Metro area, we are based in the Glendale area with opportunities throughout the valley in AZ. We are client focused and team driven. Our goal is to help our clients and team members achieve their goals.