Southern Properties United
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Real estate license is a bonus
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
$10 - $15 hourly
About Southern Properties United
We help property owners, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in Mississippi, including Hattiesburg, Petal, Purvis, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, Gulfport, Pass Christian, Kiln, and surrounding areas, and pay a fair cash price, fast. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of the things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market.