Listing/Closing Coordinator for growing Real Estate Team.
Looking to hire a talented person who is precise, detailed oriented, and highly organized. This person is supportive, a problem solver, and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be a self-starter, learning based, forward thinking, and have the desire to grow with the team.
In addition to being task oriented, this person will also be great with people and skilled in customer service. Computer skills and social media knowledge are a must. A Real Estate License is a huge bonus but not required to apply.
If this sounds like a career in which you would excel, we would love to talk. Please upload your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would be the ideal candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you! We look forward to meeting with you and discussing this position.
$20,000-$30,000 annually (with potential for much more if obtain real estate license)
• Manage contract to close process
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, home inspectors, contractors, etc.
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality.
Michael Manuel is a licensed real estate agent and one of the top producing agents at Keller Williams. In just 4 years, he has sold almost 200 homes, with nearly $10 million in gross sales in 2017. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and our innovative uses of technology to boost production and market homes more effectively.
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the large real estate brokerage in the world. With over 170 agents in Central Mississippi, Keller Williams leads the industry in production, including closed units, closed volume, listings taken, and listings sold.