The W Group with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services - United Properties
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Create MLS listings
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Maintain showing logs and listing files
- Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using CTE
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Help build and maintain database
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- MLS experience helpful
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
About The W Group with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services - United Properties
The W Group is a Real Estate Team with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services - United Properties. Top Producing Real Estate Team, consistently ranked in top 1% in The Great Baton Rouge Market. Team leader is also a licensed Business Coach with Tom Ferry International (largest Real Estate coaching company in world). Ranked #1 TEAM for Berkshire Hathaway Homes Services in 2017.