Anchor Real Estate of Eastern NC
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Assist Transaction Coordinators with errands relating to real estate transactions, including placement of signs, lockboxes, and flyer boxes.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator in preparation of marketing materials and help with community and marketing events.
- Assist with office duties, including phone answering, greeting guests, collecting and distributing mail, filing, stocking supplies, and helping keep the office tidy.
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Available evenings and weekends
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a part-time position, hours are from 1pm to 5pm, weekdays.
- Must have exceptional problem solving skills, be able to follow directions, and have a team oriented mindset.
- Must have valid drivers license with clean driving record and reliable transportation.
$8 - $12 hourly
About Anchor Real Estate of Eastern NC
Anchor Real Estate is a top-producing real estate firm in the Jacksonville, NC area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for Sales Agents who wants staff support with leads, appointments, and support in coaching for success.