Jc Marketing R.E.
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment, and assist with other teams and other sister companies as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Transaction coordination, working alongside broker with buyers and sellers from beginning to end
- Marketing and lead generation, overseeing the initiatives for repeat and referral business and new business
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
$40,000 - $90,000 bonus+commission
About Jc Marketing R.E.
We are a successful and result-oriented company that provides you all the tools you need in today's competitive fast-paced market to become your absolute best in the industry. We are in the top 30 teams in Canada and we want to get to #1. Our people work hard to achieve what no one else has achieved before. If you want to be part of a dynamic team that will elevate you to success please apply. Once you apply, you'll receive a message to complete an assessment, upon completing your application will be reviewed.