RE/MAX Crossroads-The Amy Wengerd Group
The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have 2+ years in real estate management or prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in an organization.
Job description includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Oversee Administrative division to ensure all systems and processes are running exceptionally. While most tasks will be delegated, you are ultimately responsible for the completion of all required tasks.
- Ensure accountability of daily and weekly goals among admin staff and work alongside Lead BA to motivate and support the sales team.
- Oversee onboarding process of staff and salespeople.
- Manage recruiting.
- Motivate support and sales team.
- Work alongside Lead BA to set appropriate sales goals.
- Manage inventory control system (signs, lockboxes) and office supplies, printer.
- Create and maintain filing and storage systems.
- Maintain company spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintain check lists, tracking reports.
- Maintain schedules, vacation, sick leave/PTO, hiring and personnel issues.
- Monitor compliance with office policy manual, independent contractor agreements and onboarding paperwork/insurance.
- Cross-trains staff and keep manual of tasks for all positions updated.
- Create and implement motivational contests, team building, our core values and engagement.
- Monitor ROI of key lead sources, ISAs, budget and improve productivity, conversion and ROI.
- Track internal and external numbers and increase conversion rates and average sale price of team.
- Nurture and grow service provider relationships and monitor business to ensure +ROI.
Starting salary will be based on real estate and management experience.
- Keep in contact with lead agent when it comes to any problems or issues that need to be taken care of
- Update clients with weekly and monthly progress reports
- Help run team meetings, lunch and learns, trainings and guest speakers
- Plan career nights, company parties, socials, goal setting and client appreciation events
- Investigate and update company on training and development conferences and opportunities
- Employ use of video for social media to generate interest in the community
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong ability to multitask
- Must have experience in Quickbooks
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- 1-3 years of administrative management experience
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
- Goal oriented
- Excellent communicator
- High degree of interest in technology and capable of using it effectively
- Must have financial analysis skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment, but also self-motivated, results oriented and intensely driven
- Quick to grasp new concepts and be flexible
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong coaching, training and development skills
- Ability and desire to hire and develop A players
- Ability to lead the team, building trust with team members
- Committed to the company’s mission, values and goals
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly, depending on experience
About RE/MAX Crossroads-The Amy Wengerd Group
We are a full time, full service Real Estate team that prides themselves in servicing our clients with the utmost care, professionalism, honesty and results. Our team has grown 20-40% each year for the past 6 years and this year alone we have closed over $59,000,000 dollars of real estate in 2018 and served 360 families. We serve the Canton/Akron and all surrounding areas.