We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Implementing systems and organizational structures
- Oversee schedules and meetings
- Function as a main point of contact
- Prospect for new clients and maintain the relationship with current and past clients
- Create an amazing client experience
- Become the empire builder within a growing team
- Ad hoc administrative responsibilities
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.