We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
About Club Wealth
Club Wealth is the fastest-growing Real Estate Coaching company in the nation. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals, and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace. Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. As a member of our Tech team, you will help support the growth of our company by creating processes that reduce redundancies and help our clients build effective and efficient systems to grow their business.