Jodi Boxer Real Estate
The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with office leases and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a large organization.
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Must be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills in order to manage daily operations
- Be the point person when customer complaints arise and when handling any inquiries
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Maintain listing and sales checklists to ensure smooth transactions
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Utilizes effective problem solving skills in tense situations
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
$45,000 - $55,000 base salary + bonus
About Jodi Boxer Real Estate
Jodi is a seasoned residential Real Estate team leader. Jodi runs her business out of Keller Williams and is looking for the right hand to help take her business to the next level.