Tom Lipinski Team at Keller Williams Realty Lakeside
The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, managing an array of social media and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail.
Excellent customer service skills, above average typing ability, strong Microsoft Office and Google Suite knowledge and robust organizational skills are required.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a medium to large and fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment.
We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a real estate related environment.
- Developing and implementing strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Maintain the bookkeeping records including payroll, paying bills, collecting commission, keeping within budget and generate financial reports
- Manage the main phone lines and answer customer complains and inquiries
- Handle paperwork for all MLS listings to include creating new listings, and updating pending and closed listings
- Manage, organize and file all listings and sales accordingly
- Setup and keep track of a listing and sales checklist for the agency
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Marketing responsibilities include the creating and updating of marketing on Social Media platforms, MLS listing websites, brochures, videos and website design
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Document all of our systems and procedures
- Handle the maintenance, ordering and installation of all office equipment
- Work with the management team on issues and problems
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- 1-3 years of administrative management experience
- Desire to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Basic accounting skills preferred
- Experience in the following is a must: Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Natural ability to focus through periodic interruptions in a busy office setting
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- IT literate and competent user of Microsoft packages and social media outlets
- Practices a client focused philosophy
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Tom Lipinski Team at Keller Williams Realty Lakeside
We believe that selling or buying a home is fundamentally about moving people from point A to point B for a particular reason (their WHY). Our team of real estate professionals are there to provide the HOW by selling houses quickly, at top dollar, while helping buyers find their best home, hassle free, and at a comfortable price.