Keller Williams Seattle
The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with office leases and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a large organization.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Marketing responsibilities include the creating and updating of marketing on Social Media platforms, MLS listing websites, brochures, videos and website design
- Developing and implementing strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in the following is a must: Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Enjoys leaning new things on a regular basis
- Possess an attitude that is focused on excellent customer service
- Calm under pressure
- Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more
$45,000 - $55,000
About Keller Williams Seattle
Great culture and atmosphere helping our team grow!