Colleen Benson Homes Team-Keller Williams Realty
Looking for a position where your contribution makes a difference; where your decisions and skill will help our clients and team have amazing experiences? We are looking for someone who wants to take charge and responsibility, a person who absolutely loves being behind the scenes and enjoys putting a process or system into place.
We invite you to join us in helping our real estate team move forward. Help us grow by working with us, a talented and committed group of real estate professionals with a fantastic office culture delivering a quality experience to our real estate buyers, sellers and investors.
If you think you have the personal integrity to be the best you can be and are willing to be authentic, honest and ready to just go for it, then do it… go for it and let’s grow together.
If this sounds like YOU, then let’s continue the conversation! Read the job responsibilities and qualifications below and apply.
- Develop good relationships with all vendors so our brand is seen favorably in our chosen market
- Create open communication process between agents and customers so everyone is kept up to date on the home sale status
- Conduct innovative marketing experiences to attract potential clients
- Create effective processes on the team so the agent can focus on selling more properties and increase sales
- Track customer satisfaction data and share with the team so everyone is focused on providing exceptional service
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- Must possess excellent skills in MS Office
- Exceptional proofreading skills and detail-orientation required
- At least 3 years of administrative experience preferred
- Some training experience helpful
- Social Media Marketing experience required
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Proficient on MAC with numerous programs that are for MAC and Windows
- Loves organizing and tracking data
- Could manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn accounts with eyes closed
- Is considered the most reliable and responsive person in friend group
- Is flexible, experienced in professional communications, and not easily rattled or offended (clients can be tough!)
- Is coachable - loves to learn and not afraid to put in the hard work to grow personally as well as professionally
- Super self-motivated and positive
- No experience in real estate needed, but customer service experience required
- "If it is to be, it's up to me" - If you don't agree with this quote, we are not a match
- Dress code is business casual
$35,000 - $60,000 (includes base pay + bonuses)
About Colleen Benson Homes Team-Keller Williams Realty
Colleen‘s team is one of the top 10 producing teams in the Willamette Valley and surrounding areas. They specializes in working with residential and commercial sellers, buyers, investors, and land developers. Colleen started her real estate career in the Portland market and quickly became a top agent within her company. Now based out of the Willamette Valley, her team services clients in Portland, Salem, Oregon Coast, Bend and everywhere in between. CBHT has earned the recognition as the #1 team at Keller Williams Salem, selling over 300 homes in the last three years. She is committed to training and education, managing a team of professional agents offering top notch customer service. At CBHT , there is always an opportunity and environment for extreme growth and learning by focusing on one's individual strengths and grit to catapult agents into high production in a short time.