Benson Broker Group-Keller Williams Realty
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker/ owner. You will work out of our Lincoln City office. Your responsibilities include all social media marketing and creating opportunities for content, with input from the team, community events/involvement, client events, and all technology forward management of the database and systems. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Manage all internet and social media marketing including creative content, some photography, and technology research
- Creat opportunities for give back, client gifts, parties, pop by's and team building culture
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Social media marketing experience required
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Proficient on MAC with numerous programs that are for MAC and Windows
- Loves organizing and tracking data
- Could manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn accounts with eyes closed
- Is considered the most reliable and responsive person in friend group
- Is flexible, experienced in professional communications, and not easily rattled or offended (clients can be tough!)
- Is coachable - loves to learn and not afraid to put in the hard work to grow personally as well as professionally
- Super self-motivated and positive
- No experience in real estate needed, but customer service experience required
- "If it is to be, it's up to me" - If you don't agree with this quote, we are not a match
- Dress code is business casual
$35,000 - $60,000 (includes base pay + bonuses)
About Benson Broker Group-Keller Williams Realty
Colleen‘s team is one of the top 10 producing teams in the Willamette Valley and surrounding areas. They specialize in working with residential and commercial sellers, buyers, investors, and land developers. Colleen started her real estate career in the Portland market and quickly became a top agent within her company. Now based out of the Willamette Valley, her team services clients in Portland, Salem, Oregon Coast, Bend and everywhere in between.
WE HAVE JUST OPENED A NEW OFFICE IN LINCOLN CITY!
BBG has earned the recognition as the #1 team at Keller Williams Salem, selling over 300 homes in the last three years. She is committed to training and education, managing a team of professional agents and offering top-notch customer service. At the Benson Broker Group, there is always an opportunity and environment for extreme growth and learning by focusing on one's individual strengths and grit to catapult agents into high production in a short time.