Colleen Benson Homes Team-Keller Williams Realty
Super-fast paced, growing, highly productive residential real estate team serving the Greater Salem area is seeking someone awesome for a full-time position! We offer competitive base pay + BONUSES depending on experience and potential!
The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
We do more than just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best.
- Create databases and systems for lead generation and client management to help the team work effectively
- Provide training for all staff on key trends in the marketplace and new tools that are available to keep us cutting edge
- Track customer satisfaction data and share with the team so everyone is focused on providing exceptional service
- Create marketing events and client experiences that entice new customers and expand our database
- Develop good relationships with all vendors so our brand is seen favorably in our chosen market
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents to ensure lines of communication are open
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent to organize workflow and reduce inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Exceptional proofreading skills and detail-orientation required
- MS Office experience required
- 3+ years of administrative experience helpful
- Social Media Marketing experience required
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Proficient on MAC with numerous programs that are for MAC and Windows
- Loves organizing and tracking data
- Could manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn accounts with eyes closed
- Is considered the most reliable and responsive person in friend group
- Is flexible, experienced in professional communications, and not easily rattled or offended (clients can be tough!)
- Is coachable - loves to learn and not afraid to put in the hard work to grow personally as well as professionally
- Super self-motivated and positive
- No experience in real estate needed, but customer service experience required
- "If it is to be, it's up to me" - If you don't agree with this quote, we are not a match
- Dress code is business casual
$35,000 - $60,000 (includes base pay + bonuses)
About Colleen Benson Homes Team-Keller Williams Realty
Colleen‘s team is one of the top 10 producing teams in the Willamette Valley and surrounding areas. They specializes in working with residential and commercial sellers, buyers, investors, and land developers. Colleen started her real estate career in the Portland market and quickly became a top agent within her company. Now based out of the Willamette Valley, her team services clients in Portland, Salem, Oregon Coast, Bend and everywhere in between. CBHT has earned the recognition as the #1 team at Keller Williams Salem, selling over 300 homes in the last three years. She is committed to training and education, managing a team of professional agents offering top notch customer service. At CBHT , there is always an opportunity and environment for extreme growth and learning by focusing on one's individual strengths and grit to catapult agents into high production in a short time.