Clay Shaffer Real Estate
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
About Clay Shaffer Real Estate
As an innovative residential real estate firm, Compass empowers its agents so they have more time for advising their clients. With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup and the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate.
To lead the industry requires the smartest tools built by the brightest minds across engineering, design, and strategy. Through our proprietary platform, Compass is changing how agents and clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home.