New American Funding
We are looking for a person to handle all functions of our office. Must be self-motivated, have strong customer service skills, organizational skills, an ability to problem solve. A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must. If you are looking for a challenging position, a great office environment with the room to learn and grow, we’d like to meet you.
The Administrative Director reports directly to the owners and is responsible for ensuring the smooth daily running of the company. Duties include managing phone and e-mail communications. Oversee routine updates to websites and other social media.
Provide general office support. This includes fielding phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person. Providing support to the Loan Officers in the office. Acting as the lead resource for administrative and secretarial support. Maintaining office files both hard copy and electronic. Coordinating the monthly office schedule, monthly meetings, creating mailings, among other roles.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management Create processes to ensure efficiency
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for office functions, events, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the Branch Manager informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients, and the public
- Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more
- Some flexibility to work schedule, but must be able to work Monday thru Friday
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of service and management experience
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience
$15 - $17 per hour
About New American Funding
We are a branch of New American Funding located here in Ontario, CA. We are an office of motivated people looking to be the best mortgage office in the industry, providing the best service to our clients, partners and team.