The Maupin Group at RE/MAX First
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
$25 - $30 hourly
About The Maupin Group at RE/MAX First
The Maupin Group is a fast-growing real estate team in Los Alamos, NM, operating under RE/MAX First. We specialize in providing a highly professional experience for our real estate clients.