The Maupin Group at RE/MAX First
Exciting Career in Real Estate, Part-Time Hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm), Top Real Estate Team, Bonus and Referral Fees to Grow Income!
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to oversee all aspects of the administration of the team's business. Responsibilities include client care and communication, transaction coordination, lead management, marketing, and overseeing financial systems. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Real Estate License or Ability to Obtain License Required
About The Maupin Group at RE/MAX First
The Maupin Group is a fast-growing real estate team in Los Alamos, NM, operating under RE/MAX First. We specialize in providing a highly professional experience for our real estate clients.