Our Home Enterprises
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the top most secure brokerages in the state!
Our Core Values: Commitment - Integrity - Teamwork - Assume the Best - Own It
Mission statement: Committed to an elevated experience in all things real estate.
Visit our youtube channel