Nickerson & Associates
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Director to oversee all operations, functions and activities. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high quality vision.
An excellent Administrative Director is an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the organization’s operations.
The goal is to manage and lead the organization through precise decision making and the implementation of new and more efficient business processes.
- Manage contract to close process
- Provide status reports
- Must be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills in order to manage daily operations
- Complete listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Point of contact within the office for client and agent contract requests
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Work in collaboration with team members or independently as needed
- High school graduate
- Enjoys leaning new things on a regular basis
- Service-based attitude
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
About Nickerson & Associates
Nickerson & Associates (OneHomeColorado) is one of the areas top real estate teams. We are based in Highlands Ranch and serve the entire Metro Denver area. Our team values include care, communication and commitment.
We are friendly, fun and focused. Our team is about growing personally and professionally and we deliver world class experiences for our clients and our team!