Nick Phillips | Compass
This position oversees others in transactions and marketing duties, so it's imperative candidates have some real estate experience. Also, we are looking for individuals that have a proven track record, an upwards career trajectory and success with people in a leadership or supervisory position.
Lastly, we are searching for those looking to have unlimited opportunities and that are looking to grow both professionally and personally.
- Responsible for the company meeting or exceeding the yearly business plan
- Responsible for ensuring a pre-determined profitability percentage
- Responsible for ensuring we hold exceed standard on client surveys
- Responsible for being the positivity and culture of productivity leader
- Responsible for ensuring all company events are well planned and well-executed
- Responsible for the implementation of business development strategies
This is for an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be the Chief Operating Officer. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Director of Operations is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
This person possesses strong managerial, leadership, and interpersonal skills, the ability to coordinate many clients and contractors and have a high resistance to stress. This person has an in-depth knowledge of the industry and the business sense required to maintain a healthy and prosperous company.
The Admin Director is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving higher and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her skills in being a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members and locations to ensure all administrative tasks of the company’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
This position is located in El Segundo.
- Please submit your compensation request
- Information management
- Improving and implementing new systems to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Customer/vendor relation
- Leading, training and growing administrative team as the company grows
- Ensuring profitability at all times through careful analysis of spending and sales
- Working with the sales team to establish systems and procedures to ensure maximum productivity
- Build, implement, improve and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Maintain and enhance current operations manual to ensure all systems and processes are up to date and documented
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints and ensuring a positive result
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Maintaining and improving culture and teamwork at all times while promoting a positive atmosphere
- Assures win-win relationships with service providers and vendors
- Ensure our business tracking programs are regularly updated daily with all key metrics to ensure its accuracy and relevancy.
- Responsible for managing the marketing efforts and marketing team members of Nick Phillips Properties and ensuring the marketing plan and budget is always on track with our business plan and vision
- Leading all efforts pertaining to any special events for clients, geographical farms and team-related functions
- We prefer candidates who have at least one full year of real estate experience and have some experience and knowledge in transaction and listing coordination, as well as a working knowledge of real estate marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Knowledge of social media marketing and other online marketing avenues
- General experience in creating marketing material and having a “creative eye.”
- General proficiency in various Google applications and Adobe InDesign
- Concerned about doing things the right way every time
- Calm under pressure enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced environment while still able to meet deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of real estate contracts and performing contract to close duties
- Service-based attitude with a “clients come first” mentality
- Proven ability to succeed at a high level and enjoys going above and beyond
- This position is located in El Segundo
$45,000 - $60,000 (includes base + bonus)
About Nick Phillips | Compass
Top producing real estate agent in the South Bay area of Los Angeles.
Nick Phillips Properties’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.