Luxe Omni Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
$40,000 - $46,000
About Luxe Omni Real Estate
We pride ourselves on having an amazing culture, and we also get some serious hard work done. New ideas for improvement are not only welcome, they are encouraged.