Chris Fritch Team, Keller Williams Classic Realty
We are looking for an experienced Licensed Executive Director to oversee all operations, functions and activities. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high quality vision.
An excellent executive director is an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the organization’s operations.
The goal is to manage and lead the organization towards success through careful planning, organization and implantation of necessary business processes.
- Continually create, review, improve, and implement processes and systems
- Build out policy and procedure manual
- Create and analyze accounting documents and reports
- Develop strong communication systems to ensure a high level of efficiency
- Continually assess CRM to improve efficiencies for ease of use, data aggregations, and growth
- Facilitate daily huddles, weekly team meetings, and masterminds
- Work with CEO and team members to identify additional tools, systems, and communications that would enhance production and staff efficiency
- Design and facilitate annual team advance for goal setting and planning
- Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator on marketing materials
- Continually evaluate current lead aggregation tools, impressions, and subsequent leads and report to CEO monthly
- Plan and oversee quarterly client appreciation events and charity functions
- Work with CEO to identify missing person(s) and develop hiring plan to reach goals
- Recruit, interview, and hire following the KW Career Visioning process
- Coach, consult, and motivate agents and administrative staff
- Perform necessary and/or annual reviews on all staff
- Attend training and conferences
- Read and stay current on business and industry publications
- Research technology and the ever-changing industry
- Coach bi-weekly with CEO
- Travel and attend local, regional, and national events including Mega Camp, Family Reunion, ESO, FSO, Career Visioning, etc.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Real Estate background including Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages
- Utilizes effective problem solving skills in tense situations
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Basic accounting skills preferred
- Previous management experience preferred
$56,000 + Quarterly Bonuses
About Chris Fritch Team, Keller Williams Classic Realty
The Chris Fritch Team with Keller Williams Classic Realty strives for positive changes in ourselves, our clients, and the communities around us. We have a growth mindset, embrace challenges, believe in accountability, thrive under high standards, and are committed to exceeding expectations in all we do. We like to think big...obnoxiously big. We do the right thing, all the time, no matter the cost. We always go above and beyond. We are learning based and always seeking to raise the bar. We are deeply committed to supporting our community with the hope that together we can improve the lives of those around us. The Chris Fritch Team is one of the most successful Keller Williams Real Estate teams in the North Central Region. We are the #1 team at Keller Williams Classic Realty in Coon Rapids.