Paul Gorney Team
We are looking for a person to handle all functions of our office. Must be self-motivated, have strong customer service skills, organizational skills, an ability to problem solve. A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must. If you are looking for a challenging position, a great office environment with the room to learn and grow, we’d like to meet you.
The Administrative Director reports directly to the owners and is responsible for ensuring the smooth daily running of the company. Duties include managing phone and e-mail communications. Oversee routine updates to websites and other social media.
Provide general office support. This includes fielding phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person. Providing support to the brokers in the office. Acting as the lead resource for administrative and secretarial support. Maintaining office files both hard copy and electronic. Coordinating the monthly office schedule, monthly meetings, creating mailings, among other roles.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Building an effective team by providing guidance and coaching to team members
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports to be shared with our clients
- Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management - create processes to ensure efficiency
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Hold a Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Enjoys leaning new things on a regular basis
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Concerned about doing things the right way
$15 - $20 hourly
About Paul Gorney Team
Paul Gorney is a top agent in the greater Chicago area for over 25 years, serving a luxury high end clientele. Strong relationships, powerful results. Come join our team!