Paul Gorney Team
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Director to oversee all operations, functions and activities. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high quality vision.
An excellent Administrative Director is an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the organization’s operations.
The goal is to manage and lead the organization through precise decision making and the implementation of new and more efficient business processes.
- Support sales agents with contract paperwork
- Develop checklists for all listings and sales
- Manages and ensures accuracy on all contracts through closing
- Coordinate photos, signage, and marketing materials for all MLS listings
- Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management - create processes to ensure efficiency
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Positive and flexible while being able to multi-task
- Tech savvy
- Possess an attitude that is focused on excellent customer service
- High school graduate
- 1 – 3 years of service and management experience
$15 - $20 hourly
About Paul Gorney Team
Paul Gorney is a top agent in the greater Chicago area for over 25 years, serving a luxury high end clientele. Strong relationships, powerful results. Come join our team!