QRM, Inc. A Quality Real Estate & Management Company
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About QRM, Inc. A Quality Real Estate & Management Company
QRM, Inc is a Real Estate Brokerage specializing in Full-Service Real Estate and Property Management and a sister company to two other Real Estate related businesses under the same organization.