Van Leeuwen Real Estate Advisors
The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with office leases and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a large organization.
- Complete listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create and implement systems to help oversee customer base, agency back-office support and database management
- Maintain the bookkeeping records including payroll, paying bills, collecting commission, keeping within budget and generate financial reports
- Manages and ensures accuracy on all contracts through closing
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
- IT literate and competent user of Microsoft packages and social media outlets
- Possess an attitude that is focused on excellent customer service
- Must have experience in Quickbooks
$40,000 - $50,000 plus Bonus Potential
About Van Leeuwen Real Estate Advisors
A hardworking team with a STRONG desire to produce and provide RESULTS. We have a solid work ethic, which includes suiting up and showing up every day. Although we are extremely focused and driven, we soak in the office energy and work best with the energy "buzz." We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance. Our marketing department never stops lead generating which provides us with an overflow of leads every single day.