Pink Palm Properties of Douglas Elliman
You LOVE crushing your to-do list – at work and in your personal life. It’s just who you are. You are an upbeat, happy person with a can-do attitude, always finding a way to accomplish what you set out to do and living to be your best self. You are keen on working in a fast-paced environment, rising to the occasion when priorities shift, all while being impeccable with a hundred details.
We are a high-energy and high-drive top-producing luxury real estate group working in a fiercely competitive market, Boca Raton, Florida. To surprise and delight clients is what we LIVE for! The experience for our clients and making it look effortless comes with an immense investment of time, effort, and energy in the back end… and that’s where you come in!
This job can appear glamorous from the outside, but be clear that under all of it, there is a lot of very unglamorous work that goes into it. We will be serious sometimes and laughing hysterically at others; all the while operating in high gear. We have fun and love what we do, and we work our faces off!
Opportunities for advancement and substantial income.
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Maintain database and data integrity (paperless files, CRM, expense tracking, KPI tracking/reporting, client interaction notes)
- Lead management
- Supporting a team of driven, type-A sales people
- Managing day-to-day office operations and managing assistants who work remotely
- Oversee all buyer/listing files and coordinate listing marketing
- Coordinate marketing and advertising initiatives per plan
- Provide concierge-level service to our clients and our team
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- You enjoy a fast-paced, ever-changing environment - the ability to assess, prioritize, and act quickly
- Punctuality accountability and ability to execute on a deadline
- Exceptional attention to detail and high-level accuracy with contracts, data, and documents
- Schedule flexibility and willingness/ability to be responsive after hours and on weekends as needed
- Tech MLS, Forms Simplicity, Mac OS, Social Media, daily-use CRM experience, Salesforce.com a plus
- Active Florida real estate license a plus
$48,000 base plus bonus
About Pink Palm Properties of Douglas Elliman
Pink Palm Group is a boutique luxury real estate team within Douglas Elliman representing luxury properties exclusively in Boca Raton and Highland Beach, Florida.