DMV Property Group
Administrative Coordinator needed for a high performing Real Estate Agent and Entrepreneur in Washington, DC. With the help of this individual, the Agent/Entrepreneur is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and growing Business and less on the back-end support operations for the Agent and Team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The Agent is seeking someone who is detail-oriented, a creative, collaborative problem-solver, well organized, a strong communicator, and above all, committed to honesty and integrity. The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures to enhance operations that help others personally and professionally. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists." The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and a leadership role with the Agent, the Team and the Agent’s businesses.
- Salary is: $48,000 plus bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health care benefits
- Solid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the Agent/Entrepreneur in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Handling select home showings for Agent.
- Marketing of Listings, the Agent, the Team and the Agent’s businesses.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting other Agents with what they need to be successful.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating financial efficiencies.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE making checklists and "to do" lists, loves paperwork and creating order and organization to help others.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Highly efficient.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills are a must.
- Marketing and graphic design skills.
- Creative writing/copywriting would be a plus.
- Knowledge of social media and electronic advertising and campaigns.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Leadership and team management skills and an interest in growing these skills.
- Strong problem-solving and forward-thinking abilities.
- Social media experience preferred.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain real estate licenses if not licensed (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with caring but strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will focus on getting done what needs to get done in order to free the Agent and Entrepreneur to sell.
$48,000 plus bonuses
About DMV Property Group
The Agent Entrepreneur is a top producing agent in the Washington Metropolitan Area at a prominent real estate company. The Agent is most interested in sharing success -- believing that if the Agent is supported successfully than the Executive Assistant should and will achieve success. As the Agent Entrepreneur grows businesses, the Agent envisions the Executive Assistant as the Agent's CEO.
This posting is anonymous so that the Agent can carefully consider all applicants on their merits as presented in their resume, cover letter and any supporting materials submitted by the applicant. All submissions should be in PDF format, are considered confidential until just before an offer is extended and will be considered and reviewed only by the Agent and the Agent’s close consultants.