Own Atlanta, LLC
We are seeking a Part Time Administrative Coordinator for our growing and dynamic real estate team.
Friendly, positive attitude. Team player, multi-tasker, sense of urgency, interested in the long term of the business. Self-motivated, thinker not just a task manager. Detail oriented, thinks outside the box, creative and involved.
- Team leader Admin support
- Marketing - Team events, listings, brand, etc.
- Database management
- Listing management
- Transaction Coordination support
- Team growth and support
- Three years of administrative experience required
- GA Real Estate License preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of Products: Word, Excel, Publisher
- Ability to learn new technologies: Vulcan, Commissions Inc (CINC), Trello, etc.
- Social Media posting proficiency
- DotLoop experience preferred
- Required Hours: Part-time 10am -2pm, 1 evening per month 5-8pm, 1 Saturday per quarter 10-12 noon, all at our Douglasville, GA office.
$22,000 - $32,000
About Own Atlanta, LLC
Own Atlanta, LLC is powered by Keller Williams Realty and is recognized as one of "America's Best Real Estate Companies by Real Trends. We are also in the top 10% of our entire market.
We are a highly motivated, tenacious team of individuals, seeking success by delivering the dream of home ownership to our clients.