Vanka Group Real Estate
This Real Estate Coordinator position is responsible for varying activities associated with the maintenance, monitoring, and tracking of residential real estate broker databases and marketing of residential real estate properties.
The office environment can best be described as fast paced, flexible, fluctuating, results oriented, engaging, communicative, collaborative, self-driven.
The administrator is the backbone of an organization. An effective administrator is an asset to any organization. He or she is the link between various departments and ensures smooth flow of information from one part to the other effectively and efficiently. Making the right decisions and implementing them.
Looking at candidates who are / will be local
• Keep up to date with company business metrics tracking
• Assist with Marketing plan task coordination and implementation
• Assist with business-related planning and follow-up procedures
• Calendar management, meeting coordination, sending reminders, etc.
• Follow up / relaying information in timely manner, takes initiative when President is absent.
• Prep meeting material and agendas
• Maintain and manage the team’s client database, including data entry/manipulation, reporting and query management
• Assist in the development of marketing proposals, brochures and other marketing-related materials
• Coordinate inbound and outbound mail activity
• Efficient and punctual
• The candidate must be able to multitask and assist in marketing roles when needed
• Basic Microsoft office and outlook skills as well as Google Docs, Sheets, Templates, etc.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Excellent editing skills, i.e. spelling, grammar, punctuation
• Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
• Reliable and dependable
• Some flexibility in work schedule
• Confident; when taking initiative in decision making if needed
• Approachable and positive attitude
• Experience in a professional environment preferred
• Experience in Real Estate Administration
• Real estate license strongly preferred or
Prashant Vanka is a top performing Real Estate advisor, specializing in residential real estate throughout the greater Silicon Valley area. He has been recognized as a Top 30 Agent for Intero Real Estate (2016), as well as for his key contributions to the #1 National Sales Team for Keller Williams (2014), assisting with sales of $179 million in residential real estate.
Prashant and his real estate team, the Vanka Group, continuously stay ahead of the curve, successfully navigating and executing in highly competitive markets, identifying investment properties, and sourcing/creating new inventory in low turnover markets.
Vanka Group provides clients with timely execution and exceptional results, offering consistency, transparency, and communication, and comprehensive understanding, analysis and insights, on a plethora of evolving real estate markets.