Chicago Residential Partners
We’re searching for a diligent part-time real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
The role is approx 20 hours/week to start with the possibility for more as responsibilities grow.
- Maintain and submit required paperwork for transactions in a timely manner
- Trello/checklist updates for leads and pending transaction
- Update team's transaction tracker and other business numbers on a weekly basis
- Document creation and DocuSign routing
- Closing/referral gift execution
- Oversee and execute against social media calendar
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings and daily huddle
- Listing marketing support (brochures, signage, etc.)
- Assist with coordination of "farming" projects
- Assist with execution of client appreciation events
- CRM updates and task management
- Coordinate showing coverage with various clients and team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
$15 - $20 hourly
About Chicago Residential Partners
CRP is an experienced and growing real estate team at Compass that is based in Bucktown and services greater Chicagoland.