Remerica United Realty
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right?"
We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This position is a key position where you will truly be the Broker's key Administrative Assistant, providing support in all aspects of the brokerage. For someone that likes to be busy, we promise you will be and you will never get bored.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Aid team in building and keeping up with database
- Manage all MLS listings
- Stay in touch with other agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Manage logs for showings and all files for listings
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook while managing large database of contacts
- Assemble and maintain Listing portfolios
- Manage every part of the real estate transactions process
- Give clients and prospects excellent follow up service
- Create and maintain drip campaigns
- Assist the Broker with office trainings on systems
- Assist the Broker with recruiting campaigns
- Coordinate listings from listing appointment to contract to purchase
- Coordinate closings from contract to close
- Knowledge of CRM's
- Assist new construction clients with selections
- This person would be the Brokers right hand person!
- Attention to detail a must
- Commitment to excellence
- Analytical thinker
- Able to perform accurately in a speedy fashion
- MLS experience helpful
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
- Must have prior Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages experience preferred
- Can handle difficult situations and customers with grace
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- A Real Estate License is a plus but not required
- MLS (Realcomp) experience a must
- Must be able to handle different personalities without internalizing
About Remerica United Realty
Top producing Realtor and Team who is consistently selling in the top 5% of the State.