Rania Elsherif Real Estate
We are looking for a Production Assistant to help in achieving 2018 objective with analytical skills who is able to analyze multiple systems in order to come to a decision. Will need this person to be proficient in Excel and Word. The candidate should have a strong attention to detail, communication skills and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Process various transactions until closing with limited supervision. Ability to utilize multiple programs to obtain accurate information. Needs to align internal and external communications with a great communications skills.
Bonus received for each closing!
- Give general information about listed properties such as location, availability and price (again, without any solicitation on behalf of the assistant);
- Perform clerical duties, which may include answering the telephone and forwarding calls;
- Fill out and submit listings and changes to multiple listing services;
- Type contract forms for approval by licensee and supervising broker;
- Pick up and deliver paperwork to other brokers and salespersons;
- Follow-up on loan commitments after a contract has been negotiated, and pick up and deliver loan documents requiring signatures;
- Obtain status reports on a loans progress;
- Assemble the transaction/clients documents;
- Obtain required public information from the Registry of Deeds, public utilities, etc.;
- Write advertising for approval by the licensee and supervising broker, and arrange to place the advertising; include the listing property, ads, thank you note, etc.)
- Have keys made for company listings, and place signs on listed property;
- Attend open houses to provide security, and hand out pre-approved promotional material; arrange and pick up food/ drinks, etc. for the open house, place and pick up the open house signs;
- Schedule appointments for licensee to show a listed property;
- Write the entire thank you note/listing letters, marketing material, etc.);
- Arrange appraisal, inspection, photographer, contractors, etc.;
- Organize and update the database contacts;
- Drop/pick up checks;
- Execute marketing campaigns include the direct mail.
- Experience between 2 to 5 years is a must.
- Job Type: Part-time 10 hours then will be 20 hours, potentially it might to turn a full time job in a year or more.
$12.00/hour + closing bonus
About Rania Elsherif Real Estate
Associate Broker is licensed in NH and ME with BEAN GROUP
We need to jump to the second level and build the team to achieve 2018 objectives!