The Seltzer Group
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our real estate team. Your job will be to keep business fluid and filing the appropriate paperwork for transactions, overseeing important deadlines and notifying clients when necessary, and coordinating schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today.
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses, final walkthroughs, vendor visits etc....
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Assist team members with tasks associated with listings, such as making copies of keys, placing lockboxes, sending out mailings and packages & meeting contractors at properties
- Occasional show up to appointments to open doors
- Processing team commissions
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
$40,000 - $45,000 + Bonus
About The Seltzer Group
The Seltzer Group team under the Compass brokerage representing buyers, sellers, renters, landlords, and developers. We specialize in River to River sales in Center City Philadelphia. Currently two team members.