Riverview Real Estate
Our growing family owned Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents.
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers.
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$50,000 - $55,000
About Riverview Real Estate
Small Real Estate Office run by a husband and wife team. We have strong core values, 7-10 person team and we are very active in the community we sell in. We list a lot of properties and sold close to 100 properties last year. We want to see our employees achieve their goals and live happy lives.