Tru Advantage Realty
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Great written and verbal skills
$11 - $15 hourly
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.