Tru Advantage Realty
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Real estate license preferred
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$11 - $15 hourly
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth.