Team Home Hero
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Available evenings and weekends
$12 - $20 hourly
About Team Home Hero
Meeting Your Needs, Delivering Results
Real Estate Agency has and still is undergoing a massive change in the marketplace. We saw a GIANT need for an updated version of customer service and skills required to solve the problems of the current home buyer and the home seller. We are on a mission to set a new standard of quality service and skills. Designed to solve your problems more effectively than ever before.
Will you help us accomplish this goal?
Get to know us in more detail at www.Wichitahomehero.com