Raven3 Home Buyers
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekend and evening availability
- EXPERIENCE as a Real Estate Attorney
$70,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Raven3 Home Buyers
Raven3 Home Buyers is a local Real Estate investment company that deals with residential and commercial investments in Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Rockland County, and Dutchess County.